Will my google contacts sync with the Revolution?

Big Cam

Reaction score
One thing I love about my droid 1 is that all of my contact info is attached to my google account, so I figured when I got a new google phone, the contact listing issues of older phones would be a thing of the past. With the Revolution being all binged out, can I still log into my google account and have all my contact info automatically plug into my new Revo?

Preston!

Reaction score
One thing I love about my droid 1 is that all of my contact info is attached to my google account, so I figured when I got a new google phone, the contact listing issues of older phones would be a thing of the past. With the Revolution being all binged out, can I still log into my google account and have all my contact info automatically plug into my new Revo?

Yes, and it does it quickly.

scotthisey

Reaction score
Contact sync

When I add a contact directly on my revolution it does not show up in my gmail contacts, any suggestions?? Thanks

brassmonkey98

Reaction score
When you are loading your contacts from google can you direct how they load on your phone? I want to load my google contacts under work contacts. When I load them do they all comingle with my current contacts? I was hoping to seperate them out like I do with restaurants in my contacts list. Has anyone else done this?

pepsi3573

Reaction score
A little late, but, when you add a contract make sure you select google or gmail for your contact type.

I reset my phone partially to get that back up assistant out, I didn't like it!

But my contacts have been synching ok, I also go in & sync out myself from time to time.

Sent from my VS910 4G using DroidForums