[WIP]Theme : PuRe

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
soo.. any chance of a legit version for ApeX? I've been searching for a white theme and definitely like PuRe the best but ApeX is my rom of choice. :(

Don't want the half-ass converted version.

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I can try to get a version for Apex.. right now i am attempting to finish up this version and the Rubix version first... just running into some personal issues at the moment.. slowing me down

gudziel1482

Reaction score
I can try to get a version for Apex.. right now i am attempting to finish up this version and the Rubix version first... just running into some personal issues at the moment.. slowing me down

Well I hope your personal matters turn out for the best, JsinLegacy. Of course this stuff is not at the top of the list of priorities. But can you also announce on Twitter when you do get it up and running for rubiX please?

Thanks man and I'm really looking forward to this theme!!!!

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yes I will announce on twitter... that is probably the best way to keep up with progress...

Dmiller2007

Reaction score
any chance someone can post up a mirror to this? i went back to liberty to install it but i can't get it downloaded. i've tried on my phone and pc. it keeps stalling midway through the download.

eraursls1984

Reaction score
Is the notification bar color easy to change? I want to attempt to make this one solid white, this is the best white theme i've seen and that is the only thing I think it needs to be perfect.

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
just to catch everyone up we have not abandoned this project... we are still working on it and almost nearing completion on the initial release.. :)

Xerrus

Reaction score
Started out with Mobile Sensei's Unity theme but had some problems so I came to the "original" inspiration and source of his theme, which is this Pure Theme!

However I'm getting the same problems, Still getting an all white call screen (only Answer and Decline + photo visible when someone is calling) on calls from numbers that aren't already contacts on the phone. And numbers that are contacts show the number and everything but not the name of the caller. Hrmm

Also when navigating to a contact from the phone log its completely white, can't see the contacts info / options to text or call.

Example:

Stock 2.0:

aefcc9e1-d9f1-a84c.jpg

Pure:

aefcc9e1-da11-7bc6.jpg

Same screens, just can't see anything on Pure :-(

Absolutely love this theme, hope there's an easy fix!

Can't wait to see more, Hope that release is soon! Have an approximate date? :)

Last edited:
OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am working on the fixes now and have most of them done.. one xml seems to be giving me fits but I will get it.. also I am waiting on a few images to be finished up and then the initial release should be readily available..

I do apologize for this taking so long.. school has taken over and GBianchi got bogged down with work projects.. but I can assure you we are still hard at work on this

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just to keep everyone updated.. we fixed the call log issue and are one edit away from completing... YAY

snap20110411_030239.png

Xerrus

Reaction score
Awesome! Can't wait for the updated release!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

imjarhed

Reaction score
Any chance this will run on the D2 with Liberty 2.0? Is so clean I love it... Guess I have the wrong phone for the themes I really like.

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
it potentially could.. I believe they are built the same... the only thing that would more then likely need edited would be the services.jar..

imjarhed

Reaction score
And how could or would a noob know that?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums