wireless charging worth it?

wcjeep

Reaction score
I'm skeptical, I think the battery will charge faster and better with the stock charger. This solution is recommended for people who spend long hours at the office, being extremely convenient to answer when you are called.

Yes, the phone will charge faster on a hard line. Wireless charging is convenient. It also saves the phone plug and some cell phone cases from wearing out.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Yes, the phone will charge faster on a hard line. Wireless charging is convenient. It also saves the phone plug and some cell phone cases from wearing out.

My phones charges the same if its on the tylt vu or plugged in.

Chapstickman

Reaction score
Its just convenience.....but it is oh so worth it! I was in the middle of the road with buying one as it is a bit expensive...considering they could have just built in the receiver. I asked for them from my lovely wife for Christmas i think. She found a samsung charging pad and apparently wasn't easy to find from a reputable source outside of ebay, but she was left to ebay for the S View Charging door for my Note 3! With an extra 100 bucks into the phone I wouldnt pay for it...but gifts are awesome! I also picked up some super cheap 12 dollar Qi charger from ebay but its going to take over a month to get here!
Worth it....probably not
Awesome! Excellent and amazingly convenient - YES.

charliehill

Reaction score
Hi, Not that expensive, I bought WIWOFIT Wireless Charger from Amazon for my Nexus 5, works quite well with my phone, very convenient !