World clock stuff

MattPHS2002

Reaction score
I've some how, on my world clock screen added a metric crap-ton of clocks for New York, is there a way to clean this up so that it's just my current city and any I may add?

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I've some how, on my world clock screen added a metric crap-ton of clocks for New York, is there a way to clean this up so that it's just my current city and any I may add?

double tap the widget on your desktop and you get to add/remove the various cities...plus change them.

OP
M

MattPHS2002

Reaction score

double tap the widget on your desktop and you get to add/remove the various cities...plus change them.

Do I have to long press on them after that or what? I tried the double tap and it's just the usual screen.

OP
M

MattPHS2002

Reaction score
I got it fixed, thanks. I always forget about the menu button.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Do I have to long press on them after that or what? I tried the double tap and it's just the usual screen.

After the double tap I get a map at the top of the screen and cities I can add at the bottom. I slide the band, on the map, to the left or right and then down below I can select the various cities that reside in that band. I'm using the moto-droid with the milestone world clock widget. Maybe yours is different?

images

Jolest

Reaction score
This is the HTC Eris forum. If you have the Moto Droid, you might want to try in one of the Moto Droid forums.