UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
has this been released yet...Or he still teasing us dancedroid
I hear that SD7 is all but finished and that the calvary is coming directly

Isn't SD7 going to have the revised Atlantis theme installed on it? Or will it just be a "raw" rom, and then the user goes and installs whatever theme he wants on it?

-Mike

stratt

Reaction score
has this been released yet...Or he still teasing us dancedroid
I hear that SD7 is all but finished and that the calvary is coming directly

Isn't SD7 going to have the revised Atlantis theme installed on it? Or will it just be a "raw" rom, and then the user goes and installs whatever theme he wants on it?

-Mike

There are going to be at least 5 themes for this. All look really sick. We have been working hard on this rom. Woody has the rom finished along with his rom. Atlantis theme is very close to being done. amosavitas's theme is almost done as well. Gryphon is working on his theme as well as, as well as ecsnead69. The theme that u see in this thread belongs to amosavitas. Trust me.... When all of this drops it will be BADASS!

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I see that you guys are the nuts and bolts type, you might dig on this:

Please bare with me, this is my first attempt and there will be alot of credit that needs that needs to be given to others.

Dude, that is one *beautiful* theme! Now I'm torn between your theme and the Atlantis theme - which I dearly love. Decisions, decisions...:hail:

-Mike

stratt

Reaction score
I just saw pictures of Stratt's dialer, and I am slack-jawed mouth agape, awed...Wow. So anyhow i just finished the battery widget.

That widget is badass!. The credit for the dialer goes to Insane... I just modded it a bit ;)

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I just saw pictures of Stratt's dialer, and I am slack-jawed mouth agape, awed...Wow. So anyhow i just finished the battery widget.

That widget is badass!. The credit for the dialer goes to Insane... I just modded it a bit ;)

Where is the dialer we're discussing? I don't see a dialer in he posts for this particular thread.

-Mike

stratt

Reaction score

Where is the dialer we're discussing? I don't see a dialer in he posts for this particular thread.

-Mike

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/woodyman/58819-another-tease-2.html#post646923

stratt

Reaction score
snap20100719_111122.png

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
will there be a purple version? pretty please w/sugar on top? lol

I can't say for sure but I can tell you I did see a unfinished purple themed Succulent Desire. But it may have fallen to the side with such a quick jump from SD 6.5 to 7.0