ZAGG Invisible Shield Now Available

Save your Pennies and get an extreme guard on Ebay for 2 bucks shipped

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Actually i'd go military shield... I swear by em.

I like to go naked. Have since day one. Not a scratch in site.

But just for the heck of it, I'll pick one up, I've always enjoyed Zagg.

And link for the armorsuit brand you use? Never heard...

macpro88 said:
I like to go naked. Have since day one. Not a scratch in site.

But just for the heck of it, I'll pick one up, I've always enjoyed Zagg.

And link for the armorsuit brand you use? Never heard...

I've never used armorsuit before but it's on Amazon so just wondered if that's the military shield he was talking about. I had a Steinheil on my Thunderbolt and loved it, but can't find it for the MaxxHD

The armor suit military shield I all I use on my devices... I like it way more than zagg.. zaggs are grippy..

Now as far as steinheil, different screen protectors.. the steinheil is a hard film, the military shield i'd more pliant, but it holds up to a lot.

I've never used armorsuit before but it's on Amazon so just wondered if that's the military shield he was talking about. I had a Steinheil on my Thunderbolt and loved it, but can't find it for the MaxxHD

Yes it is the one I was talking about :)

I've used Zagg on my previous devices and been happy, however I just returned the one I got for the Maxx HD because it was too small. It doesn't cover the entire screen. There is a gap all the way around the edge that leaves exposed glass. Granted, the exposed areas are not part of the usable screen real estate, but I didn't want a screen protector that doesn't protect the whole screen. I have looked in to the armorsuit one and it does appear to fit better. The material seems to be very similar to the Zagg product. My daughter has an SG3 with an armorsuit on it and I was convinced that it was a Zagg. FWIW, the armorsuit also has a full body version available as well.

The material for the zagg and military shield are exactly the same, just zagg textures the material. :) I think you'll like the military shield.. :)

I use the full body kits :) hard to install, but worth it.

Also, welcome to the droid forums :)

I've said it before I'll say it again. Don't waste your money. I've was a huge proponent of Zagg until I got my RAZR MAXX HD and they hadn't made one for it yet. I decided to try the XtremeGuard brand on Ebay. Its only $1.99 shipped. It is very similar to Zagg it installs using soapy water. The result is better than Zagg. Its clearer and has a more natural, silky touch. There is no BS warranty like Zagg. I've had mine for a month and it still looks and feels great. if I ever need another I can buy 3 for what it takes to ship 1 Zagg.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-XtremeG...526297?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item35c0991bd9

Sent from the john using Tapatalk

Good thing they contacted me when I signed up for email notification once it was available...

+1 can't beat em.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

ZAGG=LIFETIME GUARANTEE
ExtremeGard=60 Days

Zagg's customer service AFTER the sale is flawless. And, the product is extremely durable. You do get what you pay for and that, plus the customer service keeps buyers loyal.

Back