1.6.17 Lock screen

DROOIID

Reaction score
I guess the lock screen has a couple of different themes next build. New pictures of them on miui.us...

NFBkN.jpg

STw7K.jpg

I love the new look, kind of reminds me of honeycomb mixed with the htc sence 3.0. What do you guys think of it?

Source: MIUI.us UNITED WORLDWIDE - MIUI 1.6.20 First Look - Lockscreen Style Theming!

This and some scrolling widgets and I'll be able to hold out fine until the GS2 or Bionic.

Doesn't seem like it will be stock. Sounds like its an example of a themed lock screen.

Doesn't seem like it will be stock. Sounds like its an example of a themed lock screen.

Okay, but are they going to incorporate that in a theme or how do they'll do that. Just wondering. I want to get it and I want to to know where :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

It might be found in a whole separate theme, or you can just use the lock screen. It would be found in settings - personal - theme manager - edit theme - lock screen... I am guessing.

Will be able to tell more as the weeks beta goes on, but it seems like each of these lockscreens are available via included themes.

I am definitely excited about this weeks build.

Will be able to tell more as the weeks beta goes on, but it seems like each of these lockscreens are available via included themes.

I am definitely excited about this weeks build.

Me too ! those lockscreens look very nice :)

Ya just when you think the lock screen is already awesome and such a time saver, you see this beautiful creation lol. Any way we can set up that sms shortcut, on the lock screen, to take you to the Google voice inbox?

LOVE IT! I didnt think the lockscreen could get much better and now this!?!??!

<3

Back