3 Week Turnaround Time For Pure Edition

Charged

Reaction score
I ordered my Pure Edition phone 1 week ago and they said it would be here today. Today I got an email saying it would be 2 more weeks before my order was ready. Did Motorola seriously underestimate the demand? Are they having supply issues with some of their components? Should they be offering a discount with such a long wait time?

I would say no. If you ordered directly from them, using MotoMaker, you're ordering a custom-built device. Things happen. Sucks to have to wait, but there are very many factors involved in building a one-off device to customer specifications.

Was it an estimated ship date because during checkout I get *Shipped around Oct 15th. Which is 3 weeks, the normal build time for MotoMaker.

Was it an estimated ship date because during checkout I get *Shipped around Oct 15th. Which is 3 weeks, the normal build time for MotoMaker.

It was an estimated ship date of only 1 week from purchase date. I may have rethought my purchase if I knew it was 3 weeks. My phone broke so I'm using a 2011 phone until this arrives. There should be an option to get a noncustomized version that could ship right away.

It was an estimated ship date of only 1 week from purchase date. I may have rethought my purchase if I knew it was 3 weeks. My phone broke so I'm using a 2011 phone until this arrives. There should be an option to get a noncustomized version that could ship right away.
Amazon or Best Buy didn't have a non-customized one available? That's where those are sold.

Where can we get the rom for the motoXPure Edition? Is it available yet?

Back