3g mobile hot spot from Verizon question

So I got the black hat app and downloaded the 3g thing. Now how so I move the file into a root file so I can install it?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Ok figured it out. Now we are one thousand percent that it is free and doesn't show up on the bill right?

Thanks in advance for helping this n00b ^.^;

Where would I find this 3g speed hack?

Nvm guys you have to deodex the phone before flashing the hack. I don't want to do this yet. I don't wanna get too heavy into nodding yet. Thanks tho for everything!

Metawarlord

That 3g hack thing, I'd like to know where to find it myself.

See my post #6

Meta -

Go to the market and download team black hat app. It is a couple of bucks but worth it. Once downloaded open the app. Scroll down and it is the 3rd download from the bottom - called 3g hot spot patcher. There are two in the app so get this one as it is permant. Dowload the zip, place on the root of your sd card, reboot into recovery, select instal zip from sd card, select the download and your done. Reboot the phone and go to the 3g hotspot app which came preinstalled turn it on and it works like any other ssid ( name ur network and add security if u want to). If you ever want to remove this the 3g hotspot unpatcher zip can be downloaded from team black hat and follow the same steps as install.

Back