A bad sign of things to come?

cp24eva

Reaction score
So I went to the HTC site today to take a gander on and new phones they might have coming out. It didn't post them up of course. The section with the phones they have out right now seems to be revamped. looks nice and they give some cool attention to each phone on there lineup...EXCEPT THE REZOUND. I search the phones section and it's nowhere to be found. Of course this could be or is an error, but man I think this just goes to show how much they really aren't paying attention to the Rezound. Go to the site and tell me if you see it in the phones lineup. I know I'm just be a little over cautious, but I fear for the support of this device.

You must of missed when glancing because the rezound is on the front page of htc and is in the first line up of phones on the site (top 6)

Sent from my HTC Rezound

They must have been doing some website updates, because i refreshed and refreshed for 5 minutes and it wasn't there. so, there must be a different web path. Go to this link and tell me if you see it. HTC Smartphonesecause when I when to HTC through google then i see the rezound. lol.

They must have been doing some website updates, because i refreshed and refreshed for 5 minutes and it wasn't there. so, there must be a different web path. Go to this link and tell me if you see it. HTC Smartphonesecause when I when to HTC through google then i see the rezound. lol.
That is some kind of sub-link buried in the website. That is not their main site. It looks like it is something that should be encapsulated in a frame or something.

Go to htc.com. The Rezound is splattered all over there.

If you just type in htc.com the rezound is everywhere

Sent from my HTC Rezound

I don't know what that was, but I was like :blink:

I was on there yesterday and it is right there front and center. I don't think hTC is going to forget about the Rezound like Verizon did.

Back