A Few Droid Incredible Questions!

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
Ok, I bought my Incredible back in November (Or Early December), and I still have no idea if it runs 2.2 or what. I've also heard that 2.3 (Gingerbread), will be coming to the Droid Incredible, is that true? And if it does, what does that mean for the Incredible? Also, will the Incredible ever be upgraded to 4g? Or will it always be stuck at 3g? And does anybody happen to have any good apps that I should download? As in games, or fun apps?

So in short;

1. What does the Droid Incredible run at the moment?

2. Will it run 2.3 (Gingerbread)?

3. What will 2.3 mean for the DI, if it gets it? (As in, what will change? Speed, Looks, etc)

4. Will the DI ever go to 4g?

5. Any good apps to download?

Thanks in Advance

Let's start by getting you in the correct area of the Forum. ;)

Ok, I bought my Incredible back in November (Or Early December), and I still have no idea if it runs 2.2 or what. I've also heard that 2.3 (Gingerbread), will be coming to the Droid Incredible, is that true? And if it does, what does that mean for the Incredible? Also, will the Incredible ever be upgraded to 4g? Or will it always be stuck at 3g? And does anybody happen to have any good apps that I should download? As in games, or fun apps?

So in short;

1. What does the Droid Incredible run at the moment?

2. Will it run 2.3 (Gingerbread)?

3. What will 2.3 mean for the DI, if it gets it? (As in, what will change? Speed, Looks, etc)

4. Will the DI ever go to 4g?

5. Any good apps to download?

Thanks in Advance

1. Froyo 2.2

2. We don't know for sure but more then likely it will.

3. Different interface, smoother and quicker. 7 screens (I think, D2 has 7).

4. No and neither will the Incredible.

5. Screebl

Apps to suggest -
- Droid Forums app, or if you do a fair amount of forums in general, buy Tapatalk.
- Shuffletone 2.0 (I get bored with the same ringtones all the time)
- Springpad (notes, todo lists, etc. Syncs with a cloud accessable from anywhere)
- Tons of banking apps out there, they're super useful

- Greg -
Sent from my ADR6300

Back