Amazon Prime Member?

I love Prime. 2 day shipping is awesome. I've been a member for some time. I'm not sure how big you are on Amazon/Products is has. They did just release there first phone ever. Paired up with ONLY AT&T which sucks. But starting at 199$ for 32GB or 299$ for 64GB, but my point was going to be if you go about purchasing one of these phones you become and Prime member for free for a year. Something to think about specially if you are not a big fan on your current phone.

I had prime for a few years then let it expire without renewing last year. During the following few months, I found that I purchased WAY less without Prime (compare like 80 orders vs like 2 sort of frequency) since Prime made it super easy to purchase random things like soap, etc. for the house with free 2nd Day... Recently I've resubscribed and while I don't regret it, I've found my Amazon purchasing creep back up. Oh, Amazon Prime, enabling me to make impulse coconut water and soap purchases at 2AM with the click of a button. ^_^;

I would have signed up, but unfortunately, Amazon won't ship many of their products internationally. Especially electronics.

I've been a member for a few years. Took advantage of their student discount while u was back in college & kept regular prime after.

Sent from my Note 4

I use it more than what the subscription costs so it has always been a good deal for me.

I am in my second year and use it quite a bit. I have saved he annual cost with free shipping on orders both years now.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I've been Primed for at least 4 years. I'm an addict, I probably average a purchase a week.
My wife... I don't even want to start.

I actually find myself using it more lately. I've never worried about the price, but it feels good to get that free shipping & I recently watched both seasons of Alpha House with John Goodman. Hilarious! & it's got me interested in their other original programming.

Sent from my Note 4

We considered dropping it when they hiked the rate up until we went back through our orders and realized how much we saved on shipping.

I've been a member for over 5 years. I buy a lot of stuff from Amazon. Sometimes I feel like we should tip the UPS guy. For me it's really worth it.

I have been a member for just over a year by the good graces of a friend who gave me Amazon Prime. Even if I had to pay the $75 (at the time), I would have.

3 years now my daughter, son and mother all use my prime info for shipping and videos.

Back