Android Market now has 30,000 to 35,000 apps

I've owned an iphone 3g and 3gs. For those of you saying that iphone apps are not garbage, you are WRONG. I even think there are more garbage apps in the app store compared to the android market.

Example. There is a $2 app in that app store that is simply a picture of a heart. Seriously.

Yeah, I read somewhere last year that of the many many apps the Apple store has, only about 5000 are every downloaded.

How do you know if the apps have any malicious code in it? No one screens them before it appears in the Market. :/

Anybody notice how reallynobody on this forum had posted anything like "i have so many apps to choose from and I have no more room". About everybody had plenty of internal memory left. Hence the lack of quality apps

the apps on the market actually do something to your phone; ie, widgets, lwp, soundboards. The iphone apps are mainly junk, fart apps, weblinks. But they do have espnradio app.

fbc259ae.png

they must have pulled that app cuz its not on the market

How do you know if the apps have any malicious code in it? No one screens them before it appears in the Market. :/

How do you know your coffee isn't poisoned in the morning? :huh:

Chill out, some people are so ridiculously paranoid, especially when they don't even understand the technology...

Back