Anyone else having market problems?

My uninstalled applications show as free in my downloads. I've attached a picture. Any ideas?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Do they disappear after a few days or maybe reboot? I have that happen after I uninstall something, but it goes away. Here is my theory: Google keeps track of all the apps on your phone so if your phone gets wiped it can restore them. When you uninstall something it takes awhile to register on the Google side that its been removed from your phone, so it still shows up in your "downloads" section, but it isn't installed so it just says "free". Once Google registers it as uninstalled then it will disappear. Maybe for some reason Google isn't registering your apps as removed. Maybe try reinstalling and removing them again and then wait a day to see what happens?

Dunno, just a theory. I don't have a clue how it really works, but that seems like it would make sense to me.

They don't disappear after a few days unfortunately. I thought this as well, but reinstalling and uninstalling doesn't get rid of them. This just started a few weeks ago. My uninstalled applications used to go away. I'm not sure what's going on, but it's rather annoying because I now have tons of applications in my downloads, and I gave to scroll through.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back