[AOSP Build STABLE] GimpSource | FRG83D | ROM & Themes

GimpyMash is up enjoy ppl

...much better than that gray bar...liking it!

You had one for the M1 that I loved from a ways back...had a good combo of parts.
I'm sure if I looked at some older threads here I'd find it.

Gimp + gimpy is excellent so far.

Flashing new kb and chevy's kernel shortly. Nice work D!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

When you say "wipe"...do you mean like delete all apps and everything and remove sd card or what?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Wipe is wipe data/cache through your custom recovery.

Sent from my GimpDroid.

Great rom

Just installed the Gimp rom.
Question: when booting up, what is it that flashes on the screen, like it is installing something?

Wanted to report, not sure on GimpyBread but on GimpyMash when the phone is locked and an incoming call rings, the slider to answer is way off to the left of the screen and only a small portion is showing to grab and answer the call with.

On the stock Rom with no theme it works fine.

Wanted to report, not sure on GimpyBread but on GimpyMash when the phone is locked and an incoming call rings, the slider to answer is way off to the left of the screen and only a small portion is showing to grab and answer the call with.

I have Gimpybread installed and work good.

Notes on gimpybread.

Looks great, however most of the additional menu items are black on black.

Sent from my GimpDroid.

Notes on gimpybread.

Looks great, however most of the additional menu items are black on black.

Sent from my GimpDroid.

Same thing is happening on gimp mash, including the pulldown notification

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I see all those issues and when in-call the icon in the notification bar for in-call is covered by what looks to be an sd-card icon.

Follow-up: Just added the no-clock posted by azpilot and the notification bar icon issue is gone, currious.

Last edited:

Hmmm I will look into that also, had a weird day nothing would build and my dads in hospital so I'm a little distracted sorry

Hmmm I will look into that also, had a weird day nothing would build and my dads in hospital so I'm a little distracted sorry

No problem, sorry to hear about your Dad.. take your time as family is way more important..

Back