Award winning RPG Zenonia just release for android.

I had this game on my ipod touch and it was pretty good.

Just out of curiosity, was it multi -touch on the ipod? I have an ipod touch also, but since I got my droid I haven't touched it! :tongue:

I had this game on my ipod touch and it was pretty good.

Just out of curiosity, was it multi -touch on the ipod? I have an ipod touch also, but since I got my droid I haven't touched it! :tongue:

If I remember right, I think it was multi touch. When I got my droid I gave my ipod to my sister so I haven't touched it either haha.

omfg!! 18.89MB. oh well i bought it lol i love zelda!

omfg!! 18.89MB. oh well i bought it lol i love zelda!

dang, that is super large! I guess they didn't optimize it for he droid lie some other devs. You'll have to give us your thoughts on it after you play it a bit!:)

This game is pretty good, I bought it on a whim one day to just check it out. The rest of the games i have (about20) just sit there now.

Here's my initial impressions of the Zenonia control scheme, after having played for a few hours (as an assassin and Paladin).

First, I was initially a bit reluctant to purchase this game due primarily to the virtual controller scheme. One of the primary reasons I bought a Droid was the physical keyboard. That is simply a requirement for me, I've never liked any of the virtual keyboards out there, and I've used an iPhone, BB, and several other smartphones on numerous occasions.

Everything else about the game looked promising though, so I bit the bullet and bought it (knowing I had 24 hours to try it and get a refund through the Market).

The virtual controller was initially more than a bit off-putting. It's become less of an impedance after a few hours with it, but it still gives me some trouble. Especially with the assassin because he moves faster than the Paladin. I occasionally find myself running off in directions I hadn't intended, running into areas or buildings I hadn't intended.

The auto-targetting works well and helps alleviate things, but I've had to adjust my playstyle to compensate for the issues I have with the controller. For example, I tend to let the enemies come to me instead of running after them.

That being said, I bought the game 2 days ago and I'm still playing it. The game itself is enjoyable and only marginally overshadowed by the control scheme. I would prefer a keyboard control scheme be added at some point, but I don't regret buying the game.

Is it just me or is this game magically missing from the Android Marketplace currently?

Here's my initial impressions of the Zenonia control scheme, after having played for a few hours (as an assassin and Paladin).

First, I was initially a bit reluctant to purchase this game due primarily to the virtual controller scheme. One of the primary reasons I bought a Droid was the physical keyboard. That is simply a requirement for me, I've never liked any of the virtual keyboards out there, and I've used an iPhone, BB, and several other smartphones on numerous occasions.

Everything else about the game looked promising though, so I bit the bullet and bought it (knowing I had 24 hours to try it and get a refund through the Market).

The virtual controller was initially more than a bit off-putting. It's become less of an impedance after a few hours with it, but it still gives me some trouble. Especially with the assassin because he moves faster than the Paladin. I occasionally find myself running off in directions I hadn't intended, running into areas or buildings I hadn't intended.

The auto-targetting works well and helps alleviate things, but I've had to adjust my playstyle to compensate for the issues I have with the controller. For example, I tend to let the enemies come to me instead of running after them.

That being said, I bought the game 2 days ago and I'm still playing it. The game itself is enjoyable and only marginally overshadowed by the control scheme. I would prefer a keyboard control scheme be added at some point, but I don't regret buying the game.

Thanks for th mini-review. You and I seem to place the same importance on the physical keyboard, so its nice to about the control scheme from someone like-minded.:greendroid: :greendroid:

definitely glad they ported it over from the iPhone. This was one thing I missed from my iPhone after switching. (aside from doom and and plants vs zombies I guess, but I have those on pc anyways.)

Now they just need to touch it up a bit and it'll be fine. They definitely need to add multitouch. I feel like I should buy it just to support it, but $6 is more expensive than the iPhone version, with less features. :\

enable the keyboard and directional pad and i will buy this game (along with caligo chaser)

I guess implementing physical keyboard for android which has a majority of non-keyboarded phones might seem like too much work.

but if it sells well how it is, im sure your only doing yourself a favor by throwing in an update that can only attract more customers.

ill even pay a dollar extra

Last edited:
Just talked to GAMEVIL on facebook

Me: "Is it possible to include physical keyboard support for Android ZENONIA, I know alot of people (those people being us hopefully!) will be more interested in buying it if it does."

GAMEVIL: "Yes, it is in our plans. Stay tuned for the announcements."

GAMEVIL: "I forgot to mention that this is our highest Android project priority. :)"

Just talked to GAMEVIL on facebook

Me: "Is it possible to include physical keyboard support for Android ZENONIA, I know alot of people (those people being us hopefully!) will be more interested in buying it if it does."

GAMEVIL: "Yes, it is in our plans. Stay tuned for the announcements."

GAMEVIL: "I forgot to mention that this is our highest Android project priority. :)"

Thats friggin awesome! Thats the only thing keeping me from buying that game! as soon as its updated, they'll have my money, and i'l have a rad new game! :icon_ banana:

Back