Best way to sell my Droid?

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am putting my Droid on ebay this weekend and am trying to figure out the best way to sell it. I have a decent amount of accessories including a Seidio case, Moto car dock, Moto multimedia dock, spare Seidio batter, Moto external battery charger, and the game gripper that goes over the keyboard. I have the original box, paperwork, and cords to go along with my Droid as well. Should I sell all of this together as one big package or sell off each thing individually?

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have been trying to buy a spare off ebay and for you that is the way to go. They are getting over $200 for Droids with BAD ESNs?!?!?!?!?!?! I would sell it all together, less hassle and a better chance for a bigger sale price...

soccer568

Reaction score
noob question I see on ebay all the time the word esn when people are selling droids what does that mean?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
JhankG

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
So one person thinks it's best to sell them separately and someone else thinks a package is the best way to go. Maybe I should sell the phone by itself and the accessories as a package?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have sold all of my previous phone stuff as a Bundle, I always get more than I originally invested (or really close to it). Also it's nice to be able to hook someone up, Imagine finding everything your selling when you have nothing for $3/$400.00 on ebay, people will drool over it. I have my Droid, Seidio Case, Holster, Cradle/Dock, 2800Mah Extended Battery, Original Battery, Chargers and all original packaging. When I sell it, it's going together (like a family) and I am sure It will be a good deal...for myself and the winning bidder

Skytile

Reaction score
Holy crap, that's a ton of stuff!
I'm not sure if I would ever bid that much for all that... But I'm cheap and believe I can live without most of that. :p
And... Why do you have two spare battery doors? o_O

OP
JhankG

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Holy crap, that's a ton of stuff!
I'm not sure if I would ever bid that much for all that... But I'm cheap and believe I can live without most of that. :p
And... Why do you have two spare battery doors? o_O

Now you're making me second guess my decision! Maybe I should have sold everything individually...