Bethesda's Fallout Shelter is Now Available for Android

Yikes. I didn't either. I've let them sit for quite a while before. I've got a surplus of like 20k caps now that the new has worn off.

200 dwellers is the max. I got bored with this a while ago but I wanted to see where the break point was. It's 200.

3a6abb253c2276f1e88efdf5c19dd98a.jpg

I deleted it a couple of weeks ago. There is nothing left to do. It was nice to see a game where you didn't have to pay to play though. Kudos to Bethesda.

It's time for me to delete as well. So I can make a ton more rooms but with the limited resource(people) I can't fill them.

I still have Clash of Clans installed. I hardly start it though. I need a game that will keep me entertained.

So I've been playing off and on since this thread started. I've now been kicked off the island due to it not transferring to my 6P. Guess that's an easy way to delete an app.

I uninstalled quite a while ago. Lost interest, though I hear they've since added things like mysterious strangers & survival mode.

I preordered Fallout 4 from Amazon earlier this week for the xbone. That'll be way better than this, so I'll just carry on with my life.

They did but I've never seen a mysterious stranger/dweller and I couldn't figure out survival mode. Guess I just delete and walk away. Wasn't much else to do anyways. 200 dwellers and most were max experience.

Crap. The Marshmallow update to my k1 tablet included Fallout shelter. I had disabled it, but then I found this article where I get a free 5 pack of lunchboxes for buying this tablet.

Apparently I never saved to the cloud either on my massive vault, so I'm staying all over...

Sent from my Nexus 6P

I saved mine to the cloud and it never saved. Lost it. Will not bother again.

Back