can u mix and match parts of one theme with another?

93fuelslut

Reaction score
I have like 4 different themes for aokp..but some themes I like the dialer theme better then one theme and or the pull down.
So how or can u take parts from one theme to another?

depends on what you're wanting to put together. if it's strictly like you're saying. you like how this app looks but this other app in this other theme looks cool...as long as it's single apps you can kinda mix all of them up. the problem is you'll need to identify which apps you want to mix. then you can use 7zip to modify a theme to suit you. pull the dialer from one and framework from another and gtalk from another and replace them into the theme you like the most...and watch the effects. it's kinda hard for me to explain it but as long as each of your themes are made for the same ROM then yuo should be able to replace the individual apps with the ones yuo want.

OYea I basicly wanna take the pull down and contact icon from theme "xfreedom" and put it in theme "crimson cobalt"..
Just trying to figure out how...a metamorph zip file would be a good route i think..iv nevered used it tho

Back