Mixing themes?

Excellent, you're excellent, you know that? You're a dieing breed, Common Sense Sapien.

:icon_ cry:

Seriously? Did you read my posts and/or quote?

The ROM has built-in theme support. BUILT-IN! As in already capable of, already included, no need for additional software/app, option that's already there; just add common sense!!!

Seriously did you read mine!! i dont know what im doing when it comes to replacing zip stuff dont wanna f nuttin up with a mm file its done for u load it up flash BING IT's DONE!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe since ur such the gentleman helper type guy u portray urself as u could write up a how to or post a link to that type of info already written so i could be enlighted with the knowledge an not have to ask a question that is considered sooo commen sensey too you!

It's common sense because it's as simple as replacing images that have the same name. No skills required, just find the images you want and put them in the same directory. I've seen Metamorph files, and IMO, they're a lot more complex than this.

Okay, apparently both of u guys are not gettin what i am sayin with mm files someone did the work for me (metamorph this file your _ will look like this) i dont open mm files or any zips, does that make sense now??? would love to kno how cause i love customizing my phone to the teeth but am limited unless someone helps me by creating what im lookin for or explains how to do it in 1st timers lingo

Cassidy doesnt want to do all that drag n drop hard work. Anyways some metamorphs work. Some dont as with all roms.

Back