Cannot change settings nokia g10 virus or setting?

Landondavishenry

Reaction score
When I scan my phone for malware with malwarebytes it doesn't show anything but yet I cannot change certain settings or access the developer options when I try to change certain settings such as app permissions it says the setting has been restricted for your protection and it will not let me factory reset the phone either when I press the button to reset as well as pressing the build number button several times for developer options it does nothing at all

Is this a virus or is a setting that needs changed I feel like it is a virus because I cannot find any security setting that I'm able to access that will change
it

When I scan my phone for malware with malwarebytes it doesn't show anything but yet I cannot change certain settings or access the developer options when I try to change certain settings such as app permissions it says the setting has been restricted for your protection and it will not let me factory reset the phone either when I press the button to reset as well as pressing the build number button several times for developer options it does nothing at all

Is this a virus or is a setting that needs changed I feel like it is a virus because I cannot find any security setting that I'm able to access that will change
it
Welcome to, the forum. Have you tried booting into safe mode and see how that goes. Safe mode only runs with the apps the phone came stock with, an app you've installed could be causing the problem. You'll have to google how to start your phone in safe mode, there are variations on each make and model.

Back