Chrome....

R

RETG

What's the deal with this POS Chrome on the Maxx? Every time I start it, it wants me to take a damn tour of the worthless software and then, when you done and type in a search, it won't load any websites.
Firefox works great. Is anyone else having this problem or can I assume that chrome for android has as man faults as chrome for PC has?

thanks,

It was one of the first things I did try and find another browser I really wish I had the one on the droids but could not find the old browser any where
so I tried Firefox and it's ok but having a problem with bookmarks how to save them and find them just no tused to Firefox yet
anyone know what the old browser was on the droids

Multitabbed Chrome the RIGHT way. I hate the way it normally looks...but change resolution to 1000x1600 using App Settings Xposed module and now it looks proper (yes the tabs disappear when not needed)

Just a random reply

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-17-15-02-25.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-17-15-02-25.png
    208.6 KB · Views: 306
Chrome seems to work fine for me..

What's the deal with this POS Chrome on the Maxx? Every time I start it, it wants me to take a damn tour of the worthless software and then, when you done and type in a search, it won't load any websites.
Firefox works great. Is anyone else having this problem or can I assume that chrome for android has as man faults as chrome for PC has?

thanks,

Chrome sucks, the phone sucks, however, whilst taking a dump, I find the Kindle app to be of use reading The Godfather.

Back