circles widget

How do you make a backup of the weather app?

The only way I know how is with root.

Another thing you can do is download just another clock widget from the play store. It doesn't have the fancy flip animations, but it does look like it.

tjk629 said:
The only way I know how is with root.

Another thing you can do is download just another clock widget from the play store. It doesn't have the fancy flip animations, but it does look like it.

Ok but if I do this getting the RAZR M home screen can I switch back to the other home screen?

jackiescivic said:
Or, you could make it very easy on yourself and download an app called "one more clock widget" :)

I have that widget, but it has a weather refreshing problem. Sometimes the time gets stuck

Ok but if I do this getting the RAZR M home screen can I switch back to the other home screen?

Yes, but you'll loose the widget.

Last edited:
hayn said:
So its basically have like a third party home screen app?

Yeah for the most part.

tjk629 said:
Yeah for the most part.

Can I switch back and forth between the RAZR stock home screen and the the RAZR M home screen?

hayn said:
Can I switch back and forth between the RAZR stock home screen and the the RAZR M home screen?

There is an app called "home switcher" you can switch back and forth that way

joshxdroid said:
There is an app called "home switcher" you can switch back and forth that way

Well I was wondering cus the home screen for the RAZR M is named the same as the stock home screen I thought it would just replace it cus it has the same name?

hayn said:
Well I was wondering cus the home screen for the RAZR M is named the same as the stock home screen I thought it would just replace it cus it has the same name?

Hmm..... I guess i don't know then. I thought someone said it was basically a third party home screen

Ok, never mind. i read the beginning off the thread better. It sounds like the weather widget will replace your current one. I dunno. I think I'll just stick with "one more clock" for now lol

joshxdroid said:
Hmm..... I guess i don't know then. I thought someone said it was basically a third party home screen

Yea I was just wondering and I'm afraid to just save it and it replaces my stock home screen and I won't be able to switch back.

Maybe I don't understand developers, but couldn't someone with a Razr M just copy the files for the circles widget and host the file for download and those of us with our standard Razr/MAXX just download and install it?

Krenzy said:
Maybe I don't understand developers, but couldn't someone with a Razr M just copy the files for the circles widget and host the file for download and those of us with our standard Razr/MAXX just download and install it?

Thats what I was thinking too, but I guess the weather is the same as the stock weather so you'll have to disable the weather to make it work but you have to be rooted.

Back