Congrats! You guys get Jellybean in mid-July!

And the reason the HD should have been the maxx is because motorola has not changed their phones specks in over a year. They went from the bionic to the razor which is the same phone just slimmer to the razor maxx which is the same as the bionic and the razor butt with a bigger battery. Not much has changed

as of right now the only thing we know about this phone is that out will have a HD screen and the S4 processor and ics. Everyone says that it will have a 12 megapixel camera but we also had that discussion with the nexus and the S3 and as we know neither oneof those happen. the rumors also say that sony is going to make the camera. they have not put a good camera in their own phones why would it be any different for this one? when rumors came out about this phone it sounded great. the problem is that was 4 months ago. the HD should have been the razor maxx.

We also know it will be completely locked down like every other Motorola device.

Here all you guys are arguing over when the gnex will get jb and here I am sitting here with a fairy stable jb ROM with root...

Feel terrible for those excited and waiting on ICS. JB blows it away and the devs don't even have source yet! Been running it since last night and don't think I can go back to an ICS ROM. Lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Running JB on my Nexus now! XDA has a WiFi fix too so.. this is PERFECT! It's weird how much smoother this is than ICS..

And I LOVE the new notifications and the Native Messaging Widget!

just loaded up Liquid's JB.. Its mind blowing.

Poor Razr/maxx/rezound/bionic owners. they all choose the wrong phone.

It's quite amazing.

And yes.. I even made my friend envious and he just pre-ordered the Galaxy SIII. Though I still want some of those TouchWiz features myself.

Nealius said:

Mind blowing, lol? Do tell. I must know more.

Back