Considering Trading in my thunderbolt.

My opinion and that of some extremely knowledgeable developers is that the LTE radio in the latest ota is causing the reboots. I have rooted and running the new cdma combo with the previous lte radio. Not reboots for a very long time

ridin the lightning

Had my bolt since April, only 3 restarts since the ota. My opinion, wait for the fix or get another bolt. I love this phone and so far, nothing can compete. It will get better.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Wait for the fix. We have a great phone. The update will fix our problems. I've been told to go into the store and ask for the update to be installed there.

if there was a verizon phone out there I was interested in I might have traded it in. Basically htc is just lucky the Bionic got pushed back/cancelled or I would have traded it in for that.

Update the new ota in RUU thread. Or wait another week for the ota to start getting pushed

ridin the lightning

I'm thinking of trading in my Thunderbolt. I'm tired if the random reboot. Anyone else leaning towards a different phone?

Verizon will let you trade in the phone? I just stopped at a NYC Verizon store and they haven't ever heard of a problem with reboots and also never heard that anyone can just 'trade in' their phone.

Back