cool rom but.....

If you're still getting a blue LED something is wrong. Check that you wiped everything ClockworkMod allows you to and delete everything off of your MicroSD card that you don't need. Could also be an app you've downloaded.

When I was trying out Froyo ROMs a few months ago I had an mp4 that was causing all custom ROMs to crash. Never count anything out!

My god you think I told someone to go throw out their Droid and buy an Iphone! Seriously, all these Roms do basicially the same thing. Some just have more customization features than others. Some have better battery life than others, some are faster than others. But in the end they all do basically the same thing!
You guys need to relax, it's an opinion, and it pertains to a DROID...we are on DROIDFORUMS....how am I out of line?? Like I said, I like to try every Rom that comes out to see what works best for ME. I was just offering an opinion to someone who was having trouble with a Rom. If Sapphire comes out with their next Rom and it works better for me than LFY, I'll use that.

My god you think I told someone to go throw out their Droid and buy an Iphone! Seriously, all these Roms do basicially the same thing. Some just have more customization features than others. Some have better battery life than others, some are faster than others. But in the end they all do basically the same thing!
You guys need to relax, it's an opinion, and it pertains to a DROID...we are on DROIDFORUMS....how am I out of line?? Like I said, I like to try every Rom that comes out to see what works best for ME. I was just offering an opinion to someone who was having trouble with a Rom. If Sapphire comes out with their next Rom and it works better for me than LFY, I'll use that.
The point everyone is trying to make is that belongs in the forum for LFY, not cvcps. Its no different than taking your Ford to a mechanic telling him your headlight is out, and him telling you to buy a Chrysler. It isnt helping. The OP never asked for opinions on a different ROM, the OP asked for help with the ROM they chose to use. Getting defensive about it isnt going to change the fact you went into a support forum for "X" ROM, and without offering any help to the OP, just said to use "Y" ROM. Show a little respect for the developers.

I think I'll just start hanging out in the LFY forums and every time there is a question or issue I'll just tell people to install Sapphire as it works sweet for me and I have tried ALL the ROMs including LFY.

Seriously guys, we're all happy you're happy. But this is the support forum for Crystal Clear ROMs, either offer helpful advice or just hang out in your spot.

The led problem could possibly be something screwy with Google's automatic restore settings. I had a problem where the led light would not blink at all, it would just stay solid. The fix was as follows:

After doing a data wipe and re-flashing, during the initial setup check "Set up Google account later". Then go to "Settings/Privacy" and uncheck both "Automatic restore" and "Back up my data" in that order, just unchecking the latter doesn't seem to be enough. Then go back and login to your Google account. After that you can enable the automatic restore settings again if you want.

This may or may not fix your problem with the led, but it's worth a shot.

those guys obviously have never used a forum before. their points would be valid if the asked "whats better sapphire of liquid?" but he didn't. it is trolling, and their posts should be reported.

Do not come in to the cvpcs section advertising another rom. If you like your rom advertise it in your sig, thats y devs have banners. All comments in this section/area needs to be cvpcs related. So if you do not have a question on inquiry about how to use a rom or features about this rom then move on please.

Thank you.

Thanks pc747,

also, back at the topic, I'm using the stock messaging app, and no led changers, and my notifications have always been green, so it isn't something that cvcps added into sapphire.

Off topic, I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets 3-4 second delays typing here!

Heleos, as for the typing delay, something tells me that it's the site, and not our phones. This site layout looks pretty heavy, and there's no mobile version (unless we have to manually find it) to help lighten things up for when we use a mobile browser.

Heleos, as for the typing delay, something tells me that it's the site, and not our phones. This site layout looks pretty heavy, and there's no mobile version (unless we have to manually find it) to help lighten things up for when we use a mobile browser.

Try Tapatalk, it can be found in the market. Works great.

Great, now you are going to start another off topic flame war! ;)

On topic now...
I have to say my light is green for everything that I have not set up a custom light for. So I honestly think you just might want to try reinstalling. I think you already said you were going to do it anyway. just let us know if that fixes things for ya.

My K9 mail will blink a different color depending on the color code of the mailbox a new message is in. Don't know if you're using K9, but I didn't do anything to specify that.

Tried it. don't like it.

Also, I turned off my SMS Popup and turned default text notifications on, and it's green. that blue LED must mean you're the 1millionth customer or something. As long as there's no annoying problems other than just a light, I wouldn't see a need to reinstall. just use an app that allows you to change the color.

OH! I KNOW, I KNOW! :D

Okay, go to your settings in your SMS app. You there? Well, if you are running BlackBarMod 1.0update1, then there sould be a menu called "Notification Settings." You can change the LED color there. Then, just reboot.

Did that work?

Back