Costco?

See my update post for costco...... And yes u have to be a member even when ordering online

Is that new? I am not a member and I bought my bionic online at membership wireless. Yes, you have to be a member to buy at the store's booth. Not online.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

yep you are correct. It shouldnt be that way. As our vender they shouldnt be doing that. Only way I see they do it is because it sends you to there 3rd party website not costcos

Last edited:
yep you are correct. It shouldnt be that way. As our vender they shouldnt be doing that. Only way I see they do it is because it sends you to there 3rd party website not costcos

Yes, it sends you to membership wireless website. Anyway, I am glad I could buy it. And, depending on launch date and/or availability, I might pull it off and get the Nexus. If I can't, bionic is a good phone, and it will eventually get ICS.

anyone know if a car dock will be included in teh bundle?

Now that it is finally released, costco shows it on its website (wireless advocates). 289 with contract. It shows out of stock now, we'll see tomorrow.

I hate to say that jmurray192 was right. No special accesory bundle offered with the nexus as it is with the Bionic and Razr.

Now I am starting to doubt if it is worth the exchange. Part of me says it does. It is a nexus! And Vanilla ICS! But then I will be having to buy the accessories on top of the price. I at least need the car dock, and maybe an extra battery.

That nice bionic bundle did spoil me.

Is anyone else in a similar position? What do you think?

The ones who want to troll about exchanging the phone, please stay out.

Hopefully, I can swing my bionic return procedure. I returned it the other day and got a new one since they wouldn't exchange it, so now I have a new receipt like I just bought it. :icon_ devil: so its inside the 14 days

Back