D2, DX, and D2G users please read.....Device Specific bugs in Liberty 2.0

Does 2.0 really have all the bugs that it seems? I read that this is a beta release, but when's the final release coming? I liked GB because it was something new, but now that the newness is gone...I miss Liberty!

I don't think so..... the only bug I've had is not being able to dl through the toolbox (d2g only issue).

sent from a D2G with Liberty 2

Having problems with g-mail fc. Any ideas? Other than that works great!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Yes it is themed. Running revolution remix.

Got it to work just, had to clear data and re-sync.

I'm having market issues with Liberty 2.0 on my Droid 2. Specifically, the Grooveshark app isn't showing up via search or auto restore. I've tried a full wipe, and an install without clearing data after the full wipe / install.. same issue. I didn't have this issue on Liberty 1.5 or Fission 2.6.1.

Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind, it was just bad timing for a wipe on my part. According to @grooveshark, the app is off the market for a few days (who knows why) and will return shortly. I'm just glad it's not an issue related to build.prop or something else. Nothing to see here!

Last edited:
Not really major bugs just minor issues that have been cleared up already. Will there be a Blur contacts app coming out for v2.0?

Not really major bugs just minor issues that have been cleared up already. Will there be a Blur contacts app coming out for v2.0?
Yes please! I vote for blur contacts for 2.0 too! :)

My issue is that I cannot download anything from the toolbox. But other then that been working like a charm.

Droid 2

ok I am going to go over this thread and update the first post shortly. Thank you all for posting in here so far.

I was having some FCs from some of the themed apps. I don't recall which ones in particular, but Voice Search was horrible. It would FC everytime I loaded it. I reinstalled 2.0 and tried again. Same thing with Voice Search, so I reloaded it from by backup and haven't messed with the themed apps since. Running Blacked Out Blue Gingerbread. Otherwise 2.0 is running smooth and my battery life has been awesome!

simply uninstall voice search from Liberty toolbox then reinstall it from market....fixed.

just went through thread and updated first post. Seems there aren't actually that many actual issues.

Back