Does anyone live in Michigan?

shanimal92

Reaction score
Specifically near Kalamazoo or the Detroit Metro area? I ask because i want to know what your experience was with the data "dropage" and your signal. I have been dropping data and calls since i have had this phone and i would like to know if its just where i live, or if maybe i just have bad phone. I know most people have not had any issues so maybe if nobody in my area has the same issues, maybe its just my phone and ill exchange it.

I live there. Other than today with the 4g outage I haven't had any dropped calls. Signals not horrible, but its worse than it was when I had my of Droid. We might be under different towers though I guess. I'd try replacing it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I guess ill try my luck with another one. this might sound dumb, I just dont want to get a phone that cant run 1.35ghz, LOL. i have had my droid replaced 4 times and all of them couldn't be overclocked passed 600mhz : ( i finally got a phone that can be overclocked and i kind dont want to push my luck andget one that cant be OCed past 1.2. Oh well, now i have to figure out how to unroot and lock on a Mac.

I wonder what will happen if I go to the verizon store and demand a new phone saying mine is incompetent and can't run on 1.35? lol

Back