[Download] Cut the Rope for Android

Is Getjar legit? Why isn't it in the Marketplace? I went to download it and it wants to install a "Download Helper" first which asks for lots of permissions. After installing that, it will downalod the game, again asking for lots of permissions, including personal information. Why would a simple game need all these permissions?

Game is awesome! Thanks for posting

Droid 2 APEX -The fastest ROM out there.

So when are we gonna get games like Halo on mobile phones? I like these simple games (plants vs zombies is cool) but it's not cutting it. We need more Gameloft style games up in here.

Works great on my Thunderbolt. I played the first five levels without any lagging or any other glitches. I also installed on my daughter's LG cheap android phone (it was free and I can't remember the model name), and it works like a champ on hers too. Thanks for the download link. We've been waiting for this one a while now! :icon_ banana:

Is Getjar legit? Why isn't it in the Marketplace? I went to download it and it wants to install a "Download Helper" first which asks for lots of permissions. After installing that, it will downalod the game, again asking for lots of permissions, including personal information. Why would a simple game need all these permissions?

Im pretty sure getjar is legit, but I too am concerned about the seperate download helper app.

Made me too nervous with the app downloader, installed.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

For the record, I'm pretty "contrary" when it comes to games. I think it all started when the iPad came out, and Apple people went freaking ape-s### gaga over various games. And then came along Angry Birds, and the first thing Android people want to know when there's a new Android device, "How does Angry Birds look?" I guess Android users can go ape-s### gaga too.

And so I usually look the other way when I see an Android game, and the reviews all use the word "ADDICTIVE" and I usually think, "no it's just you and your addictive personality" you feeble human being.

BUT CRAP, I tried Cut the Rope and it is F$^%^%@ AWESOME! Absolutely bichin' game. ;) Guess it's time to eat my words.

-Matt

Doesn't support the Thunderbolt?

WTF

Not true, I played it for like 30 minutes this morning. You have to go to the GetJar website and download it from there. I must admit though it made my phone run a little hotter than usual for such a simple game.

just a theory

its not gingerbread. my OG droid is unrooted froyo and it wouldnt work sooo...

It makes my Thunderbolt run a little warmer than any other game I've played thus far. I thinking the game may not be designed to run efficiently on Android phones with older hardware, which could explain while Droid 1 users are having issues.

Back