DROID 2 Dilemma!!!

4shared search z4root run it. It has a tendency to fail first try if so back out of app restart phone run it again.

go into your app drawer and see if theres a crossbones app that says superuser under it...and after you sbf and all that try and always do a battery pull reboot b4 rooting again or anything this just gives it a very clean phone just like out of the box and then root again and all that....and to clarify you can NOT flash a froyo backup while on GB rom or you will get a bootloop everytime you have to SBF back to stock then root>bootstrap>restore for the backup to work

Thanks for your help guys after a long night of flashing, reflashing, downloading apps and putting them on my sd card I'm finally running Gingerbread rooted. I'm now trying to liberate my phone do i have to get V0.5, V0.6, first before i get V0.7 ??? I still don't have my google account back so i created a new one i'm about to purchase the toolbox for the second time which i dont mind the developers deserve every dollar just wondering if i have to get the previous Versions first?

That's good because v0.7 is already on my sd and downloading it is where this dilemma began and now this is where it ends thanks again !

Back