Droid RAZR on Sale Today for only $111.11 at Amazon!

I'm thinking of getting it just because of it's sleekness and good build quality. It's strange; I almost wish another Motorola phone(just because I've always liked their phones) would come out that blew the GN and RAZR out of the water, and before the end of the year. The reason for that is because I'm torn - I only want one or the other (not an HTC fan) but in a sense they've both got potential deal breakers:
Nexus - Non-removable SD card, lower quality camera (interested to see the zero shutter lag though), and looks a little too plastic-y for the price tag
RAZR - Non-removable battery, no NFC (might not matter as it may take two years to get it full implemented, then get a new phone), and capacitive buttons

So in a way, while both will let my OG Droid go into eternal slumber with confidence, I'll be very aware of something I'm losing out on with either.

Last edited:
Too bad the 111.11 is only for new service. I'm waiting for BOGO and hopefully BOGO on the Nexus

Yeah, finally found it and it said "backordered" and as soon as I clicked that it was an upgrade, the price jumped to $249. Oh well....

It said $199 for a contract renewal 2 days ago but the order wouldn't go through and now that it's $249 I think I will wait on the Rezound and compare the screens in the store and decide.

I am tempted to jump on the RAZR bandwagon but the non-replaceable battery is a major killer for me. If im going to be out all day and I know ill be using the phone a bunch, I like to know that I can have a spare in my pocket if needed. The other part holding me back is ICS. I know that ICS will be adjusted to use the capacitive buttons, but that means right off the bat of having a new phone you're not using it too its fullest potential, which is a bit of a concern to me and its something that no ROM can adjust

The other part holding me back is ICS. I know that ICS will be adjusted to use the capacitive buttons, but that means right off the bat of having a new phone you're not using it too its fullest potential, which is a bit of a concern to me and its something that no ROM can adjust

Like the three flavor ice cream sandwich, only missing the chocolate or strawberry ice cream?? Jeez that example was terrible. :dry:

Back