Droid turbo 3 or moto z force

But with the mod for qi2 charging and the extra battery pack it's gotta be bulky and break apart easily when dropped sounds to expensive and costly for mods. I actually think if I did it I would get the qi2 mod/ no case and no click on add-ons and get a Mophie if they make on or just a bigger say 20000 mah fast charging battery pack or four 5000 mah to use the z force since the on board battery is so small. Sounds like cpu step forward and a big bulky step backwards and too many costs for mods Back to a turbo 3 needed in the form factor of turbo 2 and the battery size of turbo one. A Mophie would work better than the click on as it is more secure .

Has anyone dropped the z force to see how the magnet holds on drops?

Also just figured out how to easily sleep screen on qi2 charging. Gravity screen has a screen off widget I'm testing but I still wish I could find a Tasker way to do like if qi2 charging run that widget after 1 minute. Ive still never goten Tasker to work for me. Anyone know a way to do what I just described?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I thought you posted a few weeks ago that you figured out which app was keeping the screen on while charging at night?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I had something like 6k photos for my face book pages and 3 k songs cluttering up my phone..then I realized duh..I should move those to my sd card..lol..after I did that and cleared the cache the phone only then had a hiccup and that was recompiling the file pathways..just had to clear data on gallery and force stop..basic ancient Android .lol

Back