Droid X/Black Screen On Boot/Camera Button Broken (clockworkmod useless)/EMERGENCY

Can't access rm because it wipes all data before trying to install the stock rom.
So I tried to sbf though bootloader and I can get into it because it uses the first click on the camera button (the focus), problem is now I think I tried to use the 2.2 one. I am having a hard time finding the 2.2.1 2.3.34 one I believe is what I need. Will the 2.3.32 work? And if someone has either can they PM me please?

It should work, just will have to accept the ota update after to get back to 2.3.34.

As for installing maderstock through rm, you want it to wipe everything before it installs so you don't have any problems after you flash it.

Sent from my RubiXed D2G

Ok, I did the install through the bootloader but it needs to charge before I finish, RSD lite is currently at Please manually power up the phone, and my phone is charging at the M logo. This is better since it went straight to the bootloader before.

Okay now it says I cant connect to the internet. I see signal so nothings broken I dont think, is my phone unactivated because of this whole mess? Should I call *228?

All is good my friends, I'm running stock firmware with connection. Thanks everyone and I have learned a great deal from this experience!

Yep, the first one takes a minute to figure out, but now if you need to do it again, it should take about five minutes.

Back