Droid X FULL SBF for 2.2.1 (2.3.32) up at MDW

I wonder how many people will be requesting this in a few days when the links are down? I've probably got 50 pm's requesting the system sbf. Im sure it will happen again

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

i need the update.zip acutally lol. does anyone have it. i got the sbf for 2.3.32, just need the leaked rom. all the links are dead over at MDW.

I was waiting for the sbf to update nowI cant find my update does anyone have one have one to send me the Blur_2.3.320_System_2.2.1.zip file

This is great. I can mess with my phone endlessly now w/o worry :D

I hope its still available later though because im at work and I doubt they'd appreciate me downloading 250 megs on their connection.

Cgrimm and budmonster, you can get the leak from team black hat app in the market

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Team Black Hat server is down. I was able to get the full sbf but not the Blur_2.3.320_System_2.2.1.zip

I thought posting an sbf link was punishable by death.

i get special privileges :)

jk - no direct links to the file; a link to MDW where they host the file is fine

I was going to use this today...however when i select the file...(yes it's extracted)..in RSD 4.9 nothing comes up in the File Properties section and i can't click start.....it does see my phone when i plug it in while in Bootloader 30.04. Can anyone help i've tried Admin and reinstalling it.

Back