Easytether pro for galaxy nexus

JasonSanders

Reaction score
I am having trouble getting easytether pro to work on my Nexus. Is there anything special I need to do or am i just dumb I have used an incredible and had no problems but I cant seem to figure out the nexus

i have used the free version on occasion, did you follow the setup instructions after installation? you can run the setup wizard again directly from the app...

I'd recommend koush's clockwork tether. Ran flawlessly on my gnex

has anyone used the full version with verizon on there galaxy nexus

If you're rooted, wifi tether is free and works brilliantly.

I use PDAnet on my Verizon Nexus and it works great. I don't use it much, just for loading up my laptop occasionally, when I'm on the road, to shoot a quick e-mail on my work email client I can't do on my phone (Lotus Notes) It always works great and fast. It was a really easy to setup too.

I use PDAnet on my Verizon Nexus and it works great. I don't use it much, just for loading up my laptop occasionally, when I'm on the road, to shoot a quick e-mail on my work email client I can't do on my phone (Lotus Notes) It always works great and fast. It was a really easy to setup too.

are using the cable or wireless I have used the tether with good results.

I've tried both but primarily use the USB over blue tooth primarily due to battery life. When running wireless the battery runs down quicker. When wired it actually charges the battery and data speeds are faster with the wire vs. Wireless.

Back