Equalizer from SA Labs WAY better than Volume +

The equalizer is working well for me as a temporary solution, however I am curious about something. Some here have mentioned disabling "Music FX". Is this referring to the "music effects" option under the Sound settings? If so, whenever I try to open the music effects option I get an error message that says "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped". Is anyone else getting this?

The equalizer is working well for me as a temporary solution, however I am curious about something. Some here have mentioned disabling "Music FX". Is this referring to the "music effects" option under the Sound settings? If so, whenever I try to open the music effects option I get an error message that says "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped". Is anyone else getting this?

Yea it's best not to disable Music FX but select the one you want in music effects. I have Volume+ selected since that is what I am using.

What do each one of them represent and how did you come up with those numbers?

What do you have for BassBoost and Virtualizer?

I've got BassBoost and Virtualizer turned all the way up...Those numbers represent the frequency of those particular numbers for the equalizer...The numbers I put are right above the frequency that you are adjusting

This equalizer has seven lines or frequencies for adjusting, including the BassBoost and Virtualizer lines from top to bottom....That is what I'm referring to when I say the 2nd or 3rd line or frequency

I experienced that with Volume+ 1.8.0.5 but just upgraded to 1.8.0.6 and it seems to have disappeared. Inconclusive testing, but that was my experience. YMMV.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

I do quite like SA Equalizer. Wish I had done that before I paid for Volume+. It works better, only problem is sometimes you have to go back in and open it again if it has closed in the background.

What does visualizer do?

Back