feeling the need to share (relationship)

.......it's probably going to take me a bit to get over her.

My really good friends (aside from her) are currently in Oregon and Virginia...

That's normal, to take some time.

Why don't you move to Oregon or Virginia?

-Mike

Here is my motto: There are too many females out there to be worrying about one.

I'm working on accepting the fact "things are over". Which is rough - it's actually put me in somewhat of a bad place today (it'll be temporary)..but for me, it's a bad place (yay whisky! - no, i'm not over doing it - one or two mixed drinks and that's it)....either way, i'm working on moving on (even if i don't really want to, I know it's in my best interest).

@MJ5150 - Oregon is still a posibility - in the future...right now I've got a good job, with great beni's (and i'm working on some certifications)....Virginia - heck no. The weather would drive me nuts (not to mention the traffic...from what i hear).

Here is my motto: There are too many females out there to be worrying about one.
LOL You've never lived in MT ;) Most of the attractive gals over here, they know they got the looks, and they have an attitude to match typically (read: stuckup). The good ones are few and far between around here (which is one of the other reason I'm considering Oregon) :)

...again, thanks for the input from everyone :)

Back