Ffffuuuuuuu

BetweenThePaws

Reaction score
So my contacts crash every time i open them.
I am sure (like a moron) I deleted something i shouldn't have, but I cant figure out what.
YES I put yahoo contacts back into the app folder. It didn't fix it.
Titanium Backup says I took off something called blur.contacts, but i see it in the app folder. There is also a blur.contacts.deferred that apparently got taken off but i cant find that file.
Does putting the file back into apps automatically load it? because when i click to install yahoo.contacts and whatnot it says it can't.

I appreciate any help so that i have a working phone again.

So my contacts crash every time i open them.
I am sure (like a moron) I deleted something i shouldn't have, but I cant figure out what.
YES I put yahoo contacts back into the app folder. It didn't fix it.
Titanium Backup says I took off something called blur.contacts, but i see it in the app folder. There is also a blur.contacts.deferred that apparently got taken off but i cant find that file.
Does putting the file back into apps automatically load it? because when i click to install yahoo.contacts and whatnot it says it can't.

I appreciate any help so that i have a working phone again.

This is for a D2G yes?

You have to fix permissions when you place an apk in the /system folder.

Let me get you some help.

Is this Froyo or GB?

If you are still on froyo you can flash a stock rooted update.zip in recovery.

If GB you will have to SBF/update to .608.

That is easier than diddling around with trying to figure out what you actually deleted.

I have GB and it is on D2B
Ill look up sbf/ update thingy

Thanks!

Ok, after an entire day of research, multiple sbf files, trying to install .608, and a factory reset (that was a dumb move on my part) I have nothing to show for it.

RSDlite says febe 0047 error
the update says E: failed to verify whole file signature

I am at my wits end and after wiping my phone i am ready to cry

Back