First Images of the HTC Vigor Hit the Web

What retailer site? Also You talk about road map there was so many road maps for the Bionic with different dates. So to me that is still a Speculated date. I do not believe this phone will be out before late 4th Q. This is my opinion. There has been no proof that they fixed the battery issue. So until some proof comes out I will say it is all speculation until something solid comes forth.

How about this. On October 6th (when I get my vigor) I'm going to edit this exact post with the words: "I told you so:)
Sent from my ADR6425"

sent from a 1.5ghz-Cyanogen 'Bolt
[ROM] CM7 RC 1.6.1
[Kernel] Protekk 2.6.35.14
Waiting for the Vigor...

How about this. On October 6th (when I get my vigor) I'm going to edit this exact post with the words: "I told you so:)
Sent from my ADR6425"

[ROM] CM7 RC 1.6.1
Waiting for the Vigor...

And if it does not I will come visit you in your padded room. I will tell you that it not that bad to try to commit suicide over. It is just a phone and a release date!!!;)

I have a question for you if the batter issue still exist will you keep the phone or return it and wait for the Prime if it comes to Verizon?

HTC is much of the reason why Android is growing so fast =0)

I have to disagree with you.. Motorola Droid put Android over the top!!! Although HTC phone was doing well for T-mobile it was not doing well anywhere else. At the time Motorola was stinking up the place also. So when the Droid came on the seen a lot more people started taking notice.. Started buying Android phones. Motorola and Android helped each other. Android saved Motorola and Android became more known outside of the phone nerd community. Right know I believe it is all 3 Samsung,Motorola and HTC is the reason why Android is growing fast today not just 1 of them.

Last edited:
I have to agree disagree with you.. Motorola Droid put Android over the top!!! Although HTC phone was doing well for T-mobile it was not doing well anywhere else. At the time Motorola was stinking up the place also. So when the Droid came on the seen a lot more people started taking notice.. Started buying Android phones. Motorola and Android helped each other. Android saved Motorola and Android became more known outside of the phone nerd community. Right know I believe it is all 3 Samsung,Motorola and HTC is the reason why Android is growing fast today not just 1 of them.

This Guy hit it on the head.
I had a Droid before any HTC phone

[ROM] CM7 RC 1.6.1
Waiting for the Vigor...

I have to disagree with you.. Motorola Droid put Android over the top!!! Although HTC phone was doing well for T-mobile it was not doing well anywhere else. At the time Motorola was stinking up the place also. So when the Droid came on the seen a lot more people started taking notice.. Started buying Android phones. Motorola and Android helped each other. Android saved Motorola and Android became more known outside of the phone nerd community. Right know I believe it is all 3 Samsung,Motorola and HTC is the reason why Android is growing fast today not just 1 of them.

I think what he meant to say was, HTC now makes the best phones!:icon_ banana:

Man, I was hoping this phone would be silver or gray.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

I'm really not sure how I feel about this. Biggest turn off for me is the camera... looks like designing on... a beats product

*face palm* Yet another decent device/product that gets slapped with beats crap. I swear! I just don't get the fascination with Beats.... It's over priced, poorly made, and total crap sounding stuff. For that kind of money, I'd buy Bose or Sennheiser AND gets LOADS better sound quality and performance.

Holy **** guys its just a ****ing color around the camera.. CALM DOWN. I understand it has beats technology integration. It's not as bad as everyone makes it seem.

[ROM] CM7 RC 1.6.1
Waiting for the Vigor...

Holy **** guys its just a ****ing color around the camera.. CALM DOWN. I understand it has beats technology integration. It's not as bad as everyone makes it seem.

[ROM] CM7 RC 1.6.1
Waiting for the Vigor...

I was just making a comment that I wasn't very attracted to the gimmicky look and feel to the phone, and more specifically the camera... no need to go throwing **** and ****, or even ************ around :)

Back