First we might get Kit Kat due to our providers... now it may be cuz moto sold?

jimmythegent

Reaction score
First the kit Kat update was on the so called carriers.. Now its "maybe" due to them being bought out. I'm sorry but that's a major fail. Blame game? A huge part of why Android fails

the motorola "sold" thing I doubt has much merit it is going to take at least a year to a year and a half after all agencies approve before motorola is influenced by Lenovo. SO for at least the rest of this year Motorola will continuing going on like they have been going on. With the x having kit kat I do not see why it should be much longer unless verizon is demanding certain software tweaks which could change the release date.

Its unacceptable in my little mind. Kit Kat will make our phones run smoother and a nicer GUI. What's the major malfunction with either the carrier or the manufacturer?

Again, where have you heard any information that there had been any change in these devices' updates courtesy of the lenovo deal..?

Well..the droid maxx, ultra, mini, incident comes to mind...they might not want a huge fail and have to replace a bunch of devices...just my thought.

I just want to know where this idea came from or if this is just purely speculation. I haven't read anywhere that there had been any change by Motorola on fulfilling promised updates to their devices.

I think he might have heard it from me. ;) In another thread somewhere. I was only expressing pure worst case scenario e.g. speculation.
I fully expect to get Kit Kat eventually.

I figured it had just been hearsay I just wanted to double check. Thanks

Back