Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Nexus, and Yes, More Galaxy Nexus Goodies!

^^ Nice comparison pic. Either way I know the screen will be nicer than my current device so I will be happy I am sure.

Well, if you look here at 0:15 in 1080p/Fullscreen : [video=youtube;4XjRE_R9UDY]http://youtu.be/4XjRE_R9UDY?hd=1&t=1[/video]

The cross-hatched nature of the pentile display is quite evident. Granted, it is fairly zoomed in, but it is still there. I'll wait to pass judgement till I get my hands on it at a store (if they stock any), but I was sorely disappointed with the Razr screen, and I'm still waiting to find a decent phone that betters my OG screen. I wish the Razr or the Nexus had the Rezound screen.

WTF, it's a four and a half inch screen... How super high quality do you need? The pics above are super magnified already and they are both clear enough.

I'm just looking forward to my first new phone since the D1 and to not have something as thin as the Razr, and with a battery that is a little better than the Rezound. After holding the Razr, no way would I buy it. Though the Rezound does feel good in my hands, I don't do iTunes type music so I'd be hoping to get super great music from sat radio or Pandora. lol

Meh... Stop it with the keys, if you want a test try an exacto knife or maybe even a two minuite tussle with steel wool. In any case, im more worried about the drop test then the scratch one. im a screen protector guy so scratches arnt going to happen. I dislike how the battery covor comes off though, it seems kinda cheap looking expecially how you have to take a minute and press all corners in. im use to the slide in D1 covor which is pretty exact.

Nice, I thought the kevlar would have saved it oh well.

But on a serious note I agree with your first statement. All too often, basically always, commercials show nothing of the product they are selling. It is nice to see one that does for a change.

No joke, I went in to look at the RAZR on launch day and naturally the sales woman followed me like she was attached. I noted to my girlfriend jokingly that it had a Kevlar back on it like it was supposed to stop bullets. The sales girl made an almost too serious face and commented, "Yeah it's so strong that if you had it in your shirt pocket and got shot, it would literally stop the bullet!"

She may or may not be right, but I don't think that's something I trust Motorola enough to test.

Anyway, the how to commercials were decent teasers but I liked the actual commercial, although it was very iPhone-esque; nothing wrong with that though of course. I like how they show the girl on the bench eating an ice cream sandwich though. :)

Well, if you look here at 0:15 in 1080p/Fullscreen :

The cross-hatched nature of the pentile display is quite evident. Granted, it is fairly zoomed in, but it is still there. I'll wait to pass judgement till I get my hands on it at a store (if they stock any), but I was sorely disappointed with the Razr screen, and I'm still waiting to find a decent phone that betters my OG screen. I wish the Razr or the Nexus had the Rezound screen.

Everything looks bad zoomed in , look at this http://bp.uuuploads.com/macro-photography-human-eye/eye-macro-photo-1.jpg

Hope that's sarcasm.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
Hes not being sarcastic, dont you see it? look very closely, its the new Iphone 5. Obviously they went a little literal with the retina display but who cares right? you dont even need a screen anymore, you can just see the images straight from your eyeball. :biggrin::rofl3: Not sarcastic at all.

Hope that's sarcasm.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Nope, I actually like the image but some people found it gross . I thought it's a good example of how things that you'll never see with a naked eye can be seen when zoomed in .

Nope, I actually like the image but some people found it gross . I thought it's a good example of how things that you'll never see with a naked eye can be seen when zoomed in .

a little off topic, but I saw the full gallery of all those close up eye pictures awhile back, I don't know why but it almost makes me want to throw up. It's just an eye but something about it that close it revolting to me.

is the screen RGBW or RGBG? I'm guessing based on the look it's RGBG?

looks like it's RGBG...

Therefore, no matter how high the resolution, colors will occasionally looked washed out. It'll be like the Razr with less pixelation. Not necessarily a bad thing - the fanboys will claim it's full of "depth" and "pop" and the haters will say it looks "cartoonish" and "oversaturated". Both will be true depending on what you're looking at...

Back