Get The Pixel For $10 Per Month From Verizon On Black Friday

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

If price has been an issue for you in regards to the new Pixel lineup the good news is that Verizon will be offering a killer deal on the phone this Thursday and Friday. You can get the 32GB version for just $10 per month while the 128GB version will set you back just $15 per month. You will essentially be eligible for a bill credit if you purchase the Pixel on Thursday or Friday which brings the overall price down to $10/$15. According to the fineprint the deal is good if you buy the device on a payment plan and it will kick in after 2-3 billing cycles. This ends up saving you up to $200 off the phone. Of course you would need to keep this line active for the full 24 months to receive the full credit.

via Verizon

You got it!

If you go on their site they give you option on 2 yr contract as well ...I guess if you don't plan on leaving Verizon it's still a great deal

iPhone Seven Plus

I'm planning to hop on this deal Friday.

But just to clarify, I am paying full retail and then will be credited $15 each month for 24mo? Or I am paying $15/mo for 24mo on top of my normal bill?

I'm planning to hop on this deal Friday.

But just to clarify, I am paying full retail and then will be credited $15 each month for 24mo? Or I am paying $15/mo for 24mo on top of my normal bill?

The fine print in the deal says that you must purchase the Pixel on a device payment plan. Then, after 2-3 bill cycles, you’ll start to see a monthly credit hit your account to make up for the discount you were promised. That monthly bill credit will be spread out over 24 months (totaling $409.99 for the regular Pixel) when the balance on the phone is paid. In order for you to receive the full credit, you have to keep the line active for 24 months.

iPhone Seven Plus

The fine print in the deal says that you must purchase the Pixel on a device payment plan. Then, after 2-3 bill cycles, you’ll start to see a monthly credit hit your account to make up for the discount you were promised. That monthly bill credit will be spread out over 24 months (totaling $409.99 for the regular Pixel) when the balance on the phone is paid. In order for you to receive the full credit, you have to keep the line active for 24 months.

iPhone Seven Plus
Ok somehow the wording confused me.

Checked it out at the store for the first time today and can't wait to get it in my hands. Picking up a blue Pixel

Nice 128GB?

iPhone Seven Plus
Yeah.

My current s7 with 64gb total, filled up alot of both the internal and the microSD already. Might as well play it safe and get the 128gb, even if I'll have unlimited storage in Google Photos

Edit: Dang it, just checked the Verizon site, the blue only comes in 32gb? :(

Last edited:
Yeah.

My current s7 with 64gb total, filled up alot of both the internal and the microSD already. Might as well play it safe and get the 128gb, even if I'll have unlimited storage in Google Photos

Edit: Dang it, just checked the Verizon site, the blue only comes in 32gb? :(

Oh really? Wow that's not good ...Black would be my choice then plus it hides bezels better IMO

iPhone Seven Plus

Back