Gingerbread is here!

Dumb! I dont know jack about these phones but i thought this new GB download does everything a root does...im gonna get sooo confused...i downloaded GB and see some menu differences or whatever but have no idea what else happened

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Dumb! I dont know jack about these phones but i thought this new GB download does everything a root does...im gonna get sooo confused...i downloaded GB and see some menu differences or whatever but have no idea what else happened

No, this update is just installing gingerbread, to get rooted you have to basically jail break your phone like you would an iPhone or ipod.

Installed! Took a while-20 minutes start to finish Firmware and software via 4G. Took a little more time to sync.
Let's see how my battery life is now!
Can't wait for Honeycomb! LOL! :p

Installed! Took a while-20 minutes start to finish Firmware and software via 4G. Took a little more time to sync.
Let's see how my battery life is now!
Can't wait for Honeycomb! LOL! :p

You mean Ice Cream Sandwich. :)

I have checked every day for about 3 weeks. This morning at 6:00am, the update was available and is now on my Thunderbolt. I will play around with it later.

i got nothing available yet ! !! Why is this??? Anyone know...???

Where are you? I'm in NYC. It's probably rolling out, like that OTA in the summer?

The navigation voice isn't as annoying as before. Its more human like as opposed to robot voice.

Where are you? I'm in NYC. It's probably rolling out, like that OTA in the summer?

Im in northern jersey now and live in orange county

plus a collegue i work with has the TB and got the GB today !

UGHHHHHHHHHH

Back