GNex Release Date:

Droid-life now reporting that a leaked Verizon roadmap shows the Galaxy Nexus not coming out until AFTER black friday. The Razr/Resound are being pushed first.

Disappointing? Yes. Surprising coming from Big Red? No.

...why does Vzw do this...I just want a new phone already...

I don't think the words "November Launch" were ever actually said, just assumed by us, but note if this is true that either means that it is not a Thursday launch or it is not a November Launch... or both.

I don't think the words "November Launch" were ever actually said, just assumed by us, but note if this is true that either means that it is not a Thursday launch or it is not a November Launch... or both.

You are correct of course but geez this wait is killing me. How do you announce a phone and not release it for over a month...at least its not as bad as the bionic

They've been having issues with the LTE technology in this phone. Delays may be out of necessity, not because VZW purposely planned it this way. Just keep that in mind.

They've been having issues with the LTE technology in this phone. Delays may be out of necessity, not because VZW purposely planned it this way. Just keep that in mind.

where are you getting this from. is it current good knowledge?
i aks because black man x(panda) has said there are no lte problems with the phone and that that wa rumors.?
not doubting you but is this from past rumors or some new concrete information?

not as bad as the bionic YET :)
you should have more faith in verizons ineptness .

Yeah...your right too. I won't even believe that they're trying to "fix bugs" bc the bionic was eight months late and as buggy as ever

I'm so sick of waiting that iw would almost say the same.

Except I won't. I'll definitely wait...lol

it has been tweeted(as we all know this info seems to not always be correct) that there are 2 other icecream sandwich phones coming before the end of the year.
if the nexus goes out as long as now advertised hopefully well see what those are.
im sure htc has something up their sleeve as well as just because samsung did the nexus doesnt mean they dont have another. and obviously they have a step up on everyone on how to program for icecream sandwich. and of course we know motorola seems to have no problems releasing another phone shortly after their great past phone.

where are you getting this from. is it current good knowledge?
i aks because black man x(panda) has said there are no lte problems with the phone and that that wa rumors.?
not doubting you but is this from past rumors or some new concrete information?

As of last week, there were issues with LTE. They may have been remedied now, but the issues were very severe. This is coming from a good source who I trust explicitly.

Back