good bye nexus it was a short love

Just watched this video for rooting your nexus and looks so much easier than the revoluntionary method i used when i rooted my thunderbolt

[video=youtube;_pYs5Ka9iiw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pYs5Ka9iiw[/video]

Yup it's super easy. Wug's Toolkit is also very straightforward.

Just watched this video for rooting your nexus and looks so much easier than the revoluntionary method i used when i rooted my thunderbolt

the fact that the video is longer than 30 seconds tells me it takes the long way. Wugs is literally a 30 sec unlock/root. Plug in phone click the icon and bam youre done

[video=youtube;_pYs5Ka9iiw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pYs5Ka9iiw[/video]

Yep, easy as pie! Also HTC doesn't post all of the source code like Google does. So if for some crazy reason you had a problem, you can return your phone to out of the box new and start over!

the fact that the video is longer than 30 seconds tells me it takes the long way. Wugs is literally a 30 sec unlock/root. Plug in phone click the icon and bam youre done
the guy goes through step-by-step and guides you through the process, not just shows you how it's done. For a person who's rooting the first time this type of guide is much easier and less intimidating. Wug's is just as easy and even easier once you know the options and everything, which I'm sure you've done many times if it takes you about 30s now.

MonKENy said:

Hate to sound like a newbie which I am kinda what is wugs

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Droid Forums

jared845 said:
Hate to sound like a newbie which I am kinda what is wugs

Wug isn't a what its a who, and he made a toolkit to unlock and root your phone.

tgyberg said:
Hey Jared, time to edit/change the title of this thread! :biggrin:

Yes tgyberg I'll try how do I anyways

Last edited:
Yes tgyberg I'll try how do I anyways

Can't. Only moderators can do so. And they typically won't update it past 30 minutes after the original post because it breaks links.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back