GSM Functionality

View attachment 50057

I tried attach the zip let me know if it works this is the first time I have tried this haha

you did well lol, your attachment was there on the link :)

ok, I already had that on the root of my card, weird, i honestly dont recall installing it, but maybe i did and had no luck.. Ok I saw the instructions and im downloading 4.5 now to give it a try :) I see you have to flash the rom, then the patch and lastly the boot.img... wish me luck.

View attachment 50057

I tried attach the zip let me know if it works this is the first time I have tried this haha

you are awesome, phone has not rebooted after flashing the fix, however, i used the one from site since i noticed it was different than the one you posted and the one I already had tried before... could it be a different one depending on the rom version???

I also had to do the GB storage fix for some reason... but so far is great, and speedy and thanks to you, reboot free :)

I guess I came for one issue and left with a solution for another. Thanks

Im reviving this old thread just to update that with the latest Global RUU, FULL GSM functionality is wide open... I just came back from overseas and I was now able to use Voice, SMS, and Data (edge). Trust me with the data prices, I am glad is only edge :) at least I was able to use whatsapp

I found the specs here

HTC Rezound

The Rezound uses 2100 mhz down link and 900 mhz up link for hspa+ high speed data. I think. So if those freqs aren't supported by the company you are using then the edge 384kbps speed is what you get. Slow by today's standards, yet faster than the 56kbps dialup modem days.

Back