Help please. music is not showing up in my stock music app. HTC rezound

umm... "internal card"? "external card"?

i'm new to the Rezound, so these terms have me scratching my head. I just bought a 32GB SD card, to replace the 16GB card that came with the phone. how can I put music on it such that I can play it through the Music app?

(I'm already getting the notion that only .mp3 files are supported -- is that accurate?)

Thanks!

Larry

More than mp3's are supported depending on the player. Your SD cards are labeled as such:

Internal = /sdcard/
External = /sdcard2/

Create a directory called "Music" on either SD. Place your music in that directory.

On my old Droid X I had to dismount and remount the SD card for the phone to pick up changes made to it. Maybe the Rezound is the same? The simple thing to do is just reboot the phone, that will do the same thing...

I just started having this problem today. I went into the stock music player and it showed I had 3 songs. I restarted my phone and my songs showed up. A couple of hours later I went back and it was doing the same thing. I don't know why it is all of a sudden giving me problems. I am copying my music off of my sd card and putting on the internal to see if that fixes it.

Copying my music over off of my sd card seems to have fixed the problem for now.

Back