Help please

mikeholroyd

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S9 plus
Can someone help please. I've had my Galaxy S9 plus for about 3 years now and it has performed faultlessly up to today. Something weird has happened - whenever I've gone into My Files and selected an audio file, the music track has played straight away on the phone. Today, that's not happening, instead, when the file icon is tapped, it opens on screen a file share page on which nothing is selectable. And no playing of the music track. Also, just from today, the phone is showing as not supported when USB connected to the car
As said, it has worked faultlessly up to today, some setting has changed and I cannot find what that setting is.
Thanks in advance

Has your phone had any updates or patches recently? Sometimes that will change how things work. Even though it takes you through a different process, are you able to get your music to play at all? You could try uninstalling & reinstalling your music player app to see if that will fix the problem.

Your USB "not being supported" could be a bad connection, dirty port, faulty USB cable, etc. I would try gently cleaning ports on phone and USB with a toothpick or something similar, just be careful not to damage it.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back