Help please....

fluhartz

Reaction score
Hello all,

I just got my new phone yesterday. Droid Incredible HTC..it's awesome.
I am having a problem with the text messages though. When I get a message that has video and audio.. I can't figure out how to watch the video with the sound... I can only play them separately... Hopefully this is an easy fix that I can't figure out... New to the whole smart phone thing.

Thanks in advance...
Flu

:welcome: to the forum! I don't own the Incredible but here's a :bump: for you! Good luck! :D

:welcome: to the forum! I don't own the Incredible but here's a :bump: for you! Good luck! :D

Thanks for the kindness.

I actually figured this would get answered rather quickly, with all of the people on here that really know their stuff. Oh well, someone that knows will probably see this sometime...

Flu

Last edited:
Never seen the problem, is this only from one particular person/phone or is it ANY video that is sent to you?

Never seen the problem, is this only from one particular person/phone or is it ANY video that is sent to you?

It's from anyone. I can watch video on like You tube... or anywhere else. it's just when I get a text message with video in it.. you know jokes and things of that nature....

try downloading handcent from the market and use that as your main messaging app. I use it and have no problem at all sending/receiving mms

try downloading handcent from the market and use that as your main messaging app. I use it and have no problem at all sending/receiving mms

thanks a lot... I it worked right away... I still don't understand why it was like that.. I will just use this for now on...

Thanks again
Flu

Back